Red Tower Capital is always interested in adding to our high-quality team. If you are looking for a challenging, high growth opportunity, please reach out to us with your resume and cover letter to: HR@nullRedTowerCapital.com.
Our Core Values:
- Our team members strive for continuous improvement, always developing their knowledge and skills, while adapting quickly to changing circumstances and markets.
- Our team members exercise personal accountability and the highest degree of ethics in all activities and decisions.
- Our team members embrace a culture of operational excellence to ensure processes are continually evaluated and improved as necessary.
- Our team members have a positive attitude and work well with others of all backgrounds.
Our Current Open Positions:
Mortgage Loan Originator:
- Responsible for conducting business development efforts for both Residential and Commercial Loan Programs for lenders, builders, developers, brokers and real estate agents.
- Originate, evaluate and manage prospective loan applications from application through closing.
- Provide outreach to specific markets and under-served groups.
- Work with marketing to develop professional, accurate and comprehensive marketing materials and brochures.
- Professionally represent Red Tower Capital at conferences, workshops, boards, and committees.
- Collaborate with IT to develop and/or refine business intelligence reporting and analysis for loan programs.
Preferred Educational Background, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of current practices, procedures and regulations related to the mortgage loan industry, particularly related to private lending.
- Knowledge of the loan process cycle: origination through post closing.
- Email, phone and in-person sales experience to promote Red Tower Capital programs and build sustainable relationships.
- Two or more years of work experience in real estate sales, loan underwriting, processing and/or origination.
- Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Management, Marketing, or related degree or related work experience.
- Strong motivation, work ethic and desire to succeed can compensate for any deficiencies in the above.