Red Tower Capital is always interested in adding to our high-quality team. If you are looking for a challenging, high growth opportunity here in the San Francisco bay area, please reach out to us with your resume and cover letter to: HR@nullRedTowerCapital.com.
Our Core Values:
- Our team members strive for continuous improvement, always developing their knowledge and skills, while adapting quickly to changing circumstances and markets.
- Our team members exercise personal accountability and the highest degree in all activities and decisions.
- Our team members embrace a culture of operational excellence to ensure processes are continually evaluated and improved as necessary.
- Our team members have fun and work with considerate sense of humor.
Our Current Open Positions:
Mortgage Loan Originator:
- Responsible for marketing, training and conducting all business development efforts for both Residential and Commercial Programs for lenders, builders, developers, brokers and real estate agents.
- Recruit, process, and evaluate prospective lender applications from application through training.
- Provide outreach to specific markets and under-served groups.
- Partner with Marketing to develop professional, accurate and comprehensive marketing materials and brochures within budget limitations.
- Professionally represent Red Tower Capital at conferences, workshops, boards, and committees and participate as a speaker when available.
- Collaborate with IT to develop and/or refine business intelligence reporting and analysis for Red Tower Capital Home Finance programs.
Required Educational Background, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of current practices, procedures, agency guidelines and regulations/laws related to the mortgage loan industry
- Knowledge of the loan process cycle (origination through post closing)
- Must have the ability to make sales calls to promote Red Tower Capital programs and build sustainable relationships.
- Requires a minimum of three (3) years of work experience in loan underwriting, processing and/or origination, with minimum of one (1) years of training or sales experience preferred.
- Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Management, Marketing, or related degree; but related work experience may be substituted for degree requirements.